Interesting and/or amusing cycling items from across the Internet, December 1, 2010.
- Former world champion Igor Astarloa suspended and fined based on ‘biological passport’ doping charges
- McQuaid Says UCI Will Appeal Unsatisfactory Contador Ruling
- “Road racers have become more powerful and handsome”
- Rabobank confirms team sponsorship through 2016
- Sugar Labs to back Garmin-Cervelo’s development team in unique arrangement
- Behind the Scenes: Travel Channel’s Series on NYC Bike Messengers
- Cycling in the Snow