Interesting and/or amusing cycling items from across the Internet, January 14, 2011
- Gilbert supports radio ban
- Tour of Battenkill’s date, ranking uncertain
- USA Cycling’s Sean Petty responds: Criterium ruling has no bearing on Battenkill’s woes
- Europcar confident of Tour de France invitation
- New Australian team poaching riders?
- UCI Bike Rules Alarm, Confuse Builders
- Radio Silence…
- Former Paris-Roubaix winner Post dies at age 77
- Zdenek Stybar reacts to criticism over sitting out Pontchâteau World Cup race
- Paris-Roubaix organisers remove three sectors of cobblestones, add five new ones
- Greipel ready to duel with Cav at Tour Down Under
- Zomegnan says Type 1 fits ‘DNA’ in heated wild-card battle for Giro
- Le Specialized 2011 de HTC-Highroad (HTC-Highroad’s 2011 Specialized)
Seen any cool links we missed? Share ‘em in the comments below!