A roundup of tech articles related to Flanders and Paris-Roubaix.
- Race tech: Fresh new gear on display at Tour of Flanders – Cyclingnews takes a look at some technology in play pre-race in Flanders.
- Flanders tech: Picking bikes for the cobbles of the Tour of Flanders – Velonews looks at some of the bikes teams used at the Tour of Flanders
- Race Tech: Carbon, carbon everywhere at Tour of Flanders – Cyclingnews observes that a vast majority of teams were riding carbon rims at Flanders
- Paris-Roubaix Tech: How to build a bike for the Hell of the North – Velonews discusses the decisions that go in to building a bike tuned for Paris-Roubaix
- Flanders tech: Leopard-Trek brings Bontrager prototypes to Flanders – Velonews takes a look at the Bontrager wheel prototypes in use by Leopard-Trek at Flanders
- 2011 Tour of Flanders: Fabian Cancellara’s fork – Velonews notes the use of a fork with a larger rake than standard by Fabian Cancellara
- Roelandts rides new frame for Roubaix – Roelandts and other members of Omega Pharma-Lotto are riding aluminum frames in Paris-Roubaix. Also has notes for Quickstep, Vacansoleil and Cofidis.
- Race Tech: Campagnolo Electronic at Tour of Flanders – Movistar utilized the new Campagnolo electronic group at Flanders
- Pro bike: Thor Hushovd’s Garmin-Cervélo Cervélo R3 Paris-Roubaix – Cyclingnews checks out World Champ Thor Hushovd’s Cervélo R3.
- Pro bike: Gustav Larsson’s Saxo Bank-Sungard Specialized S-Works Tarmac SL3 – Saxo Bank’s Flanders Tarmac SL3, as ridden by Gustav Larsson
We’ll be adding more articles as we come across them. Have you seen any articles or pictures we should include? Leave them in a comment below!